[Template-haskell] Querying the instances a data type implements

Simon Peyton-Jones simonpj at microsoft.com
Mon Jan 18 04:55:06 EST 2010

All: as Robert says, I keep meaning to close the template-haskell list altogether; but I am not sure how to do so.

Jonathan: where did you find a pointer to the mailing list?  I should remove those too.

Returning to the question, sadly there's no way to do what you want right now.  There's an open feature request:
Would anyone like to undertake it?  It's not hard.

Simon