[Template-haskell] Splicing in declarations

Olivier Pernet olivier.pernet08 at imperial.ac.uk
Tue Dec 23 20:33:56 EST 2008

Hi all,

I'm trying to generate some function declarations using TH. It seems
that there is no way to use splicing inside [d| ... |] quotes...
Is this true, and if it is, how do you deal with it?

For now I'm only trying to generate function declarations with the
given names, and also using the name string in the function body. I'll
probably be on to more complex things later - I'm trying to create an
embedded DSL for join calculus constructs.

Olivier Pernet

We are the knights who say
echo '16i[q]sa[ln0=aln100%Pln100/snlbx]sbA0D4D465452snlbxq'|dc