[Template-haskell] Any chances of having TH included in Haskell II?

Alfonso Acosta alfonso.acosta at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 08:51:22 EDT 2007

Hi,

I recently developed an embedded DSL compiler making use of TH (and my
plan is to continue with its development). However, my employers are
naturally concerned about the long-term support of Template Haskell.

I've been trying to gather some information about it, but I don't seem
to find any opened tickets in haskell-prime.

Can anyone confirm if there are any plans of including Template
Haskell in the next standard and/or any information regarding
long-term support?

Best Regards,

Alfonso Acosta