[Template-haskell] Obtaining the declaration of a variable name.

Simon Peyton-Jones simonpj at microsoft.com
Mon Nov 5 04:18:37 EST 2007

Ian, Fons,

I'll let the two of you agree the details.

As to whether the Lift library should be in the GHC distribution, well I don't feel strongly.  We are generally moving in the direction of putting less in the distribution, and making it easier to download and install supporting packages; but the TH package isn't big and I wouldn't object.

Simon