[Template-haskell] Re: [Haskell-cafe] Re: Saving the AST generated by Template Haskell

Ian Lynagh igloo at earth.li
Wed Feb 21 18:52:54 EST 2007

On Wed, Feb 21, 2007 at 06:37:33PM +0100, Alfonso Acosta wrote:

> In my opinion it would be a good idea to include an Lift instantiation
> of Language.Haskell.TH.(Exp,Dec,Type) in the TH library.

I've just added th-lift to hackage (http://hackage.haskell.org/). You
can use it to Derive lift for existing types. It doesn't cover all
cases, but it should be easy enough to complete if someone is motivated
to. I haven't tried to see if it is already enough to cover the TH
datatypes themselves.

Thanks
Ian