[Template-haskell] new TH tutorial (request for comments)

Simon Peyton-Jones simonpj at microsoft.com
Mon Jan 23 03:54:38 EST 2006

I understand that the intention is to migrate all of
	Hawiki --> HaskellWiki
They differ in technology (MoinMoin --> MediWiki), but not in intent.
(Except that the new HaskellWiki has taken the opportunity to make
explicit that it has a very permissive license, whereas the Hawiki stuff
is a bit unclear.)

John Peterson's recent posts to the Haskell mailing list amplify.

Simon