[Template-haskell] RE: Documentation Template Haskell

Tomasz Zielonka tomasz.zielonka at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 13:38:25 EDT 2005

On 10/26/05, Bulat Ziganshin <bulatz at hotpop.com> wrote:
> can you publish these modules with examples of usage? one of TH
> problems is severe lacking of light examples of its usage

I'll try. I will put it on my website... if I ever get to putting some
content on it.

BTW, usually I don't like the way my TH code looks - that's probably
because it's very different from "ordinary" Haskell code, and I don't
write much of it (there are always more uses then definitions), so
I didn't have a chance to improve my style. I wonder how other
people feel about it.

Best regards
Tomasz