[Template-haskell] TH preprocessing

Simon Peyton-Jones simonpj at microsoft.com
Mon May 10 10:29:26 EDT 2004

Not at present.  It's actually a little trickier than it looks, because
the post-type-checked program (with the splices expanded) has dictionary
stuff floating around, and it's not entirely straightforward to convert
it back to vanilla source Haskell.

You're right it would be useful.  I think it's feasible with a bit of
work.  I'd be willing to help anyone who wanted to undertake it.

Simon