[Template-haskell] another TH panic

Simon Peyton-Jones simonpj at microsoft.com
Fri Sep 12 09:52:06 EDT 2003

| I'm emailing these panics to this list rather than
| since they're obviously TH-related and I suspect are mostly to do with
| errors on my part or unimplemented features. Hope that's OK with

Yes, that's the right thing to do.

I'm working hard on some GHC re-engineering, with a view to making (new
bits of) TH easier to implement.  In parallel, Tim is writing up notes
about our proposed changes to TH.  We'll put them out for comment

Meanwhile, I'm hoping that no one is really stuck with any TH bugs. If
so, please make it clear -- otherwise I'm just collecting them.
Realistically, it'll be another couple of months at least before the new
TH iteration will arrive.