[Template-haskell] Profiling with Template Haskell

Wed, 3 Sep 2003 10:01:52 +0100

=20
| > Then, all you need do is
| > 	compile C-code without -prof
| > 	compile R-code with -prof
|=20
| But we only have one kind of "import", which imports a module both at
compile-time and run-time.
| You'd be forced to link in the C-code modules in the final program,
and I'm pretty sure something will
| go wrong even if the program doesn't end up referring to anything from
those modules.

Ah... you mean the module initialisation tree will still kick in.  Hmm.
But if a module is pure C-code, the mod-init code will still work even
if it's compiled without -prof, wont' it?  Admittedly, the c-module
would then a (redundant) part of the runtime executable=20