[Template-haskell] RE: Template Haskell...

Alastair Reid alastair at reid-consulting-uk.ltd.uk
Wed Oct 29 21:50:42 EST 2003

> I've been using TH to create language extensions.
> Unfortunately, the error messages are horrible because:

In case it wasn't clear, the error messages are fine if what you think you're
doing is writing a TH module.

The problem is that I don't want people to think of my language extensions as
TH but just as some black box which does something useful for them.  Having
error messages that talk about TH and try to explain the problem from a TH
viewpoint detracts from that.

--
Alastair Reid     www.haskell-consulting.com