[Template-haskell] Pattern matching against lists.

Hampus Ram template-haskell@haskell.org
Mon, 26 May 2003 23:06:46 +0200

On Mon, May 26 2003, Simon Peyton-Jones wrote:
> We're planning a way to let you name global things like (:)
> just by saying '(:)  rather than with magic strings where you
> have to know about GHC.Base.  But that won't arrive for a month or two

All good things come to those who wait... For now I'll have to make do
with the "ugly" names and indeed my TH lexer generator seems to work
(it would be really cool to rewrite Happy as a TH module...)

/Hampus

(and yes, I have subscribed to the list)

--
Homepage: http://www.dtek.chalmers.se/~d00ram
E-mail: d00ram@dtek.chalmers.se

"Det är aldrig försent att ge upp"