[Template-haskell] Template Haskell progress

Thu, 6 Feb 2003 17:30:19 -0000

Cherished Template Haskell folk,

I've returned from two trips in January, and Tim tells me that he is
emerging from teaching and grant-application purdah, so we may be able
to focus some attention on Template Haskell again.

Clearly some of you are using TH for something.  If you have tried TH
would you like to send  a message to the list summarising your
experience?

	- what you tried to use it for
	- what went well
	- what (unfixed) bugs you found
	- what design/impl shortcomings you found
	- what the highest priorities for the future should be

That way we'd all get a more global picture of what is going on.

Simon