[reactive] Simple Tutorials ..

Tom Poliquin poliquin at softcomp.com
Sun Feb 28 04:06:29 EST 2010

My student and I (sometimes it's difficult to determine
who is who) have been struggling with understanding
Reactive for several months and thanks to some initial
help from this list (thanks Paul C) have been
able to write three programs; two quite simple
programs and one a bit more complex.

Our purpose was twofold; to learn Reactive, and
to create some simple tutorials so others might
have an easier time.

The programs and a brief tutorial are here,

http://www.formicite.com/dopage.php?frp/frp.html

We would appreciate any feedback. We might,
in our euphoric naivete, have made errors,
or at least been unorthodox in our API usage.

It is our intent to publish one more program
utilizing Reactive-FieldTrip.

Tom and Tony

P.S. We are running ghc 6.10.3 and reactive 0.11.4