[reactive] Can't find reactive-0.8.3

Conal Elliott conal at conal.net
Fri Oct 31 17:32:21 EDT 2008

Hi Jim,

Yes.  And now the dependency is "reactive >= 0.8.6", for a convenient
packaging of "legacy adapter" functionality.

darcs.haskell.org is an older site for cabal packages (with some packages
under /packages and others not).  I renamed 'reactive' to 'old-reactive'
there, to give people a strong hint that it's an old version of reactive.
I'll remove it altogether at some point, leaving just the currently active
repo on code.haskell.org.

  - Conal