[reactive] Transforming Behaviors

Conal Elliott conal at conal.net
Tue Nov 25 13:57:27 EST 2008

Wow.  What fun, Greg!!  I really love this simple example.

I annotated your post with a tweaked version, to make the rotations
different and have opposite directions.

I can see there's a performance problem somewhere in reactive that's causing
the animation to slow down with more button clicks.  Even worse, under ghci,
additional runs are slow from the start.  I guess that means there are still
some running threads.  Clearly some work to be done in the implementation.

 - Cona