[reactive] Transforming Behaviors

Conal Elliott conal at conal.net
Mon Nov 24 21:34:48 EST 2008

Ah, I didn't foresee those ambiguities, but now I see what you mean.  I've
added your instance below (exactly how this sort of thing comes out for me
as well), used in Test.hs, and pushed & released reactive-fieldtrip-0.0.4.
And yeah, adding a 'pure' to promote static to dynamic is pretty easy.

Note that now Test.hs imports FRP.Reactive.FieldTrip (a new
collect/re-export module) instead of FRP.Reactive.FieldTrip.Adapter.

Thanks for the suggestion, Greg.

  - Conal