[reactive] Curious crash

Conal Elliott conal at conal.net
Wed Nov 12 18:38:33 EST 2008

Hi Creighton,

Looks like you're getting close to at least one bug.  Thanks very much.
Would you do me a favor and make a trac ticket, to make sure it doesn't slip
through the cracks of my memory?  The trac URL is
http://trac.haskell.org/reactive .

If you or anyone has a suggestion or bug report to offer and doesn't want to
make a trac ticket, please let me know, and I'll do it.  Better yet, let me
know if there's anything I can do to make it more convenient to use trac.

Regards, - Conal