[reactive] Composable adapters and multiple event sources

Conal Elliott conal at conal.net
Mon Nov 10 13:35:24 EST 2008

Hi Pierre,

1. I'm starting to work on a Reactive/wxHaskell for use with Phooey, GuiTV,
and Eros.  I'd love to see a gtk2hs adapter available, and I imagine it
would be done similarly to wxHaskell's.

2. The whole adapter interface is very recent and will likely evolve.  I'm a
big fan of compositionality, so composing adapters interests me.

Regards, - Conal