[Numeric] HMatrix collaboration

dominic at steinitz.org dominic at steinitz.org
Mon Jul 6 14:06:07 UTC 2020

Hi Huw,

You are right. I have given you access to the hmatrix repo. We don’t currently have any modus operandi for the organisation in which this repo lives. I assume that we will all create branches for review before merging?

I’ve cc’d the somewhat unused mailing list. If that doesn’t work for e.g. Q&A then we can try something else.

Dominic Steinitz
dominic at steinitz.org
http://idontgetoutmuch.org
Twitter: @idontgetoutmuch