[Numeric] autogenerated BLAS and LAPACK interfaces

Henning Thielemann lemming at henning-thielemann.de
Sat Dec 16 14:26:38 UTC 2017

On Sat, 16 Dec 2017, Marco Zocca wrote:

> Would you see `vector` as more fitting than `CArray` ?

'vector' would have the advantage that it is already zero-based.
Unfortunately, for matrices it is missing the second dimension. :-( Sure,
'hmatrix' is based on 'vector', too.

> Last thing, would you be interested in jointly developing bindings to
> the sparse netlib functionality ( http://www.netlib.org/sparse/) ?

It looks like a C interface, right? My automatic generator is bound to
parsing FORTRAN headers and their comments in the special format found in
LAPACK and BLAS.