[nhc-users] nhc98 as a cross-compiler, and further work

sylvain nahas sylvain.nahas at googlemail.com
Thu Apr 3 16:59:11 EDT 2008

Hi,

I had no much time for working further on the patch to convert nhc98 to a
cross-compiler, but I do intend to finish this project before the end of
this week.

Afterwhile I plan to implement the possibility of linking executables
against shared libraries (.so) instead of static ones.
Do you know of technical problems that could hinder this ? Any suggestion ?

BTW, HEAD of darcs repository still doesn't build, isn't it ?  As far as I
can tell, some files are lacking.
I feel quite uncomfortable to patch against an older release.

Cheers,
Sylvain