[nhc-users] openFd?

David Roundy droundy at abridgegame.org
Fri Dec 31 09:35:05 EST 2004

Hello all,

I'm wondering if there is any equivalent to GHC.Handle.openFd which I can
use with nhc98? It's nice being able to convert a file descriptor into a
Handle...

For the curious, I'm looking into how hard it might be to make darcs
compilable using nhc98, and this is the first sticking point--actually the
second one... the first was trivial.  openFd is already handled via the
configure script, so the interface doesn't need to be the same, as long as
the functionality is equivalent, so I can write a wrapper.
--
David Roundy
http://www.darcs.net