Issues with containers and vector on Github

Erik de Castro Lopo mle+hs at mega-nerd.com
Sun Jul 28 23:53:38 UTC 2024

Hi,

This commit:

  commit f5d0b13251291c3bd1ae396f3e6c8b0b9eaf58b0 (HEAD -> erikd/test-version)
  Author: David Feuer <David.Feuer at gmail.com>
  Date:   Wed Sep 27 08:12:31 2023 -0400

Contains the `containers/src` tree which is only one line different from
the release tarball on Hackage. The only difference is that the Git
tree has an extra markdown file.

Would be highly appreciative of a tag being added to this commit.

Thanks,
Erik