Issues with containers and vector on Github

Alexey Kuleshevich alexey at kuleshevi.ch
Mon Jul 15 14:49:45 UTC 2024

Hi Erik,

Starting with vector-0.13 we have two packages in the repository:

* vector-stream - which takes care of the streaming functionality and not necessarily
  vector specific
* vector - which is what the actual repo is about.

So, in order to disambiguate package releases starting with `vector-0.13.0.0` we also
include package names in the git tags. Here are both of the tags for both of the last
versions:

* https://github.com/haskell/vector/tree/vector-0.13.0.0
* https://github.com/haskell/vector/tree/vector-0.13.1.0

Sincerely,