maintenance of the "cond" package

James Cranch james.donald.cranch at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 00:10:25 UTC 2023

I have been trying to contact the maintainer of the package cond:

   https://hackage.haskell.org/package/cond

I am interested in development, and I submitted a pull request three
weeks ago. I emailed the listed address for the maintainer to follow up
on that pull request, but my email bounced as undeliverable. Searching
the web suggested an alternative address (which, since it is not the
official address listed for the maintainer, I am BCCing rather than
CCing), but an email I sent to that address has gone without reply for
ten days. It does appear that the maintainer has recently been active on
github, however.

I'm very happy to work with the maintainer as they prefer, but this
email is a statement of my intent to take over (if necessary) the
maintenance of the package according to this procedure:

   https://wiki.haskell.org/Taking_over_a_package

Of course this will be reversible.