Seeking a new maintainer for Edison

Rob robdockins at fastmail.fm
Sun Sep 11 05:42:38 UTC 2022

I have for some time now been the nominal maintainer of the Edison collection of libraries, which consist of a variety of data-structure implementations originally derived from Chris Okasaki’s book “Purely Functional Data Structures.”

See:
https://hackage.haskell.org/package/EdisonAPI
https://hackage.haskell.org/package/EdisonCore

This library has recently received less attention than it probably deserves as I do not have the time or energy to devote to it. As such, I’m looking for a new maintainer who is willing to take up the mantle. Please reach out if you are interested in taking over.

Cheers,
  Rob