[ANN] CLC Elections Outcome - September 2021

Emily Pillmore emilypi at cohomolo.gy
Wed Sep 29 04:26:08 UTC 2021

Hello Haskell!

I'm pleased to announce that the Core Libraries Committee Elections for September 2021 have concluded, and we have selected 2 new CLC members:

- [Andrew Lelechenko]( https://github.com/Bodigrim )

- [Melanie Brown]( https://github.com/bi-functor )

The candidate pool was especially broad for this election and it was very difficult to choose, but we'd like to thank everyone for applying nonetheless. It is genuinely heartwarming to see so many people eager to help support the Haskell ecosystem in an official capacity! We encourage any and all candidates to continue helping to support the core libraries as we renovate the CLC.

As mentioned in the latest CLC update (see: https://discourse.haskell.org/t/state-of-the-core-libraries-committee-update/2911 ), we are set to begin writing a new process and ways of working for the CLC now that the elections have concluded. We aim to have these finished within the month.

Happy Hacking!

Emily Pillmore - on behalf of the CLC