Make Eq type class single method

Andreas Abel andreas.abel at ifi.lmu.de
Wed Oct 20 15:15:16 UTC 2021

As in so many other cases, documenting the design decisions (that lead
to (/=) in Eq) would have helped [even for the initial reflection on
this design].

I see that in another thread there are reasons brought forward in favor
of (/=).  So if the outcome of this discussion is "no change", the
reasons should be added to the documentation of the Eq class.

--Andreas