How do you use Data.Text.intersperse :: Char -> Text -> Text?

Carter Schonwald carter.schonwald at gmail.com
Sun Jun 27 13:58:19 UTC 2021

More deeply, it doesn’t suffice to guarantee you’re gonna have a well
formed unicode sequence!

It’d need to be grapheme -> text -> text  right?

I’ve def wanted to dig into how to make programming more grapheme oriented
for text at some point.  I think swift explcitly does this in their
standard libraries ?