Who is responsible for Mtl?

Carter Schonwald carter.schonwald at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 15:38:40 UTC 2021

I thought several folks had stepped up to do release maintainership, but
perhaps life and other stuff has intervened? There’s definitely stuff that
it’s lagging behind transformers on, and if the adhoc policies made over
the course of 2020 are supposed to be normative, perhaps a dialogue about
who has the time, sensibilities and taste to give mtl the love it needs
should be had.

The last release was in 2018 and I suspect ultimately the folks who had
intended  to give it care over the past year have been busy with other
commitments (very valid). But it’s such a pervasively important package
that needs to stay coordinated with transformers and soemtimes base that it
needs an active caring hand who has time for it.

To be clear, I don’t want to. But I think this is worth actually
discussing.