Misleading strictness annotations in Data.List.NonEmpty

Oleg Grenrus oleg.grenrus at iki.fi
Fri Jan 8 19:59:37 UTC 2021

I'd expect that anyone who uses mfix with NonEmpty as result would use
explicit (and irrefutable) pattern matching.

But yes, changing these might make some code break. I'm not confident at
all it won't make some code less efficient too, by forcing the structure
of NonEmpty too early.

So I would like that this thread is only about changing `head` and
`tail` and not let scope creep.
OR we hold this and let Keith come up with more complete NonEmpty
implementation change.

- Oleg