Proposal: Expanding the CLC

Gershom B gershomb at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 21:14:35 UTC 2021

I tend to agree. The CLC is a deliberative body with some action components. (The name “committee” is a tell). One wants those smaller to reach consensus sooner. Having more maintainers for “core” and “near-core” packages (and perhaps formalizing more the latter) is very good. Asking these maintainers be on the CLC doesn’t seem to be necessary to solve any proximate problem?

-g