Takeover / Comaintainership of Selda

Thomas DuBuisson thomas.dubuisson at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 20:15:17 UTC 2021

I know, right?  I thought I addressed that - happy to wait a few weeks to
see if the maintainer comes back on line (that makes it well over a month)
and I'm really not looking to be "the" maintainer.  For any package that
aspires to be used in production it shouldn't be hard to get fixes to
critical bugs upstream in weeks and people do deserve vacations so that's
why I volunteered to co-maintain.  Also, following Oleg's lead, the exact
intended actions are included in the request so everyone's clear even when
the changes are low volume.