Takeover / Comaintainership of Selda

Thomas DuBuisson thomas.dubuisson at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 16:54:58 UTC 2021

I ask to take comaintainership of the four selda-* packages on hackage.

While Anton was active months ago there are fixes that have languished for
three weeks.  I haven't heard from Anton in over a month, including on my
offer to co-maintain a couple weeks back.  It isn't my intent to full take
over, just help maintain.

My first points of action would be:
- Merge the three most recent PRs of two critical bug fixes and a clean
up.  These would have to go on my own fork for the time being.
- Release

I know 3 weeks is short in the Haskell world for a package takeover. I only
want to co-maintain and am ready to wait a while after sending this message
in to see if Anton (CCed) awakens.

-Tom