Takeover of hashable and uuid & uuid-types packages

Oleg Grenrus oleg.grenrus at iki.fi
Tue Feb 16 15:26:56 UTC 2021

I ask to take over the maintenance of hashable, uuid and uuid-types
packages.

I'm a maintainer of packages depending on them (most notably
quickcheck-instances and aeson).

I should also mention that when we (Herbert and I) took over Antoine
Latter's packages, I took over quickcheck-instances and Herbert took
over uuid and parsec. We should taken over together in the first place.

My first points of action would be:
- make a releases supporting latest versions of dependencies (GHC-9.0,
bytestring-0.11) and
- move packages to https://github.com/haskellari organization, so in
case of my absence there are people (Ryan Scott, bodigrim, few others)
who will be able to act.

Best regards,
Oleg