Can't upload a package named "oath" to Hackage

Andreas Abel andreas.abel at ifi.lmu.de
Fri Dec 3 14:10:37 UTC 2021

Why isn't such a candidate listed under .../candidates ?

See the candidate here:

   https://hackage.haskell.org/package/oath-0/candidate/oath.cabal

Is such name reservation in the spirit of hackage?
```
name:                oath
version:             0
license:             BSD3
license-file:        LICENSE
maintainer:          hvr at gnu.org
build-type:          Simple
cabal-version:       >=1.10
synopsis: reserved package name
```

I'd hardly believe this, given the hackage trustee practice to only give
out accounts if there is also a serious package to be uploaded.