Can't upload a package named "oath" to Hackage

Adam Gundry adam at well-typed.com
Fri Dec 3 14:04:34 UTC 2021

On 03/12/2021 13:57, Edward Kmett wrote:
> Did someone else upload a candidate package and then not follow up with
> a release?

It looks like it: https://hackage.haskell.org/package/oath/maintainers/
lists hvr as maintainer. But there doesn't seem to be a candidate there
any more (perhaps they can be deleted?).

--
Adam Gundry, Haskell Consultant
Well-Typed LLP, https://www.well-typed.com/

Registered in England & Wales, OC335890
118 Wymering Mansions, Wymering Road, London W9 2NF, England