What to do with Ord1 (Down a) instance

Carter Schonwald carter.schonwald at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 16:22:52 UTC 2020

I was alluding to this very issue in the other down thread.

The languishment wasn’t a problem of workflow, but that everyone who looked
at it went cross eyed and confused!  Any clearly explained stance that
fixes and cleans things up is probably good. It’s just a genuinely
confusing and subtle design problem.