Correct behaviour of Bounded (Down a)

Carter Schonwald carter.schonwald at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 13:54:18 UTC 2020

Def a bug! Plz at myself and the core libraries handle for code review plz.

This sounds kinda related to an MR that has languished too long regarding
the behavior of Down on Ord1, which I think is related??? (I tried to
arbitrate / layout possible answers for the related issue in the associated
mr, but none of the clc members have engaged in the design space challenge)