Getting comonad into base

Sandy Maguire sandy at sandymaguire.me
Fri Sep 11 19:16:11 UTC 2020

Ollie: It's for giving my own instances. I suspect most of the reasons that
comonads feel uninteresting is that they've been relegated to a
second-class citizen in the ecosystem.

chessai: I'm not proposing the whole package; just the class. I can't
imagine the migration path is any harder than putting an ifdef into the
comonads package.