llvm-hs version 10, and library maintainers

Travis Whitaker pi.boy.travis at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 06:52:31 UTC 2020

Hello fellow Haskellers,

LLVM version 10 is out, and LLVM 11 is on the way. I'm curious if
anyone has begun work on getting llvm-hs working with version 10. This
is likely to be a bit more of a chore than usual, because of changes
in the JIT API.

Furthermore, activity on the llvm-hs GitHub repo seems to have slowed;
I'm curious who the current maintainers are and whether or not they
could use a hand? I make active use of the package and would be happy
to contribute time to help out any way I can.

Thanks,

Travis Whitaker