Let ReadP carry a failure message

David Feuer david.feuer at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 04:26:40 UTC 2020

My main concern is that while you'll get error messages from parse
failures, they may not actually do a good job of pointing to the cause of
the failure. I don't know much about parsing, but I gather that a lot of
people have put a lot of work into designing parsing frameworks with decent
error reporting, and you're not likely to get anything near that by
grafting errors onto a more primitive system.