Export functions on Natural in Numeric.Natural

chessai . chessai1996 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 22:55:22 UTC 2020

Sure, I don't see why not. I think powModNatural is also safe.

Are your criteria for a function worth re-exporting from Numeric.Natural that

1. The function does not have an overloaded variant defined in base
(e.g. all the monorphic version of `fromIntegral` in GHC.Natural would
be excluded) and
2. The function is total?

Thanks