intent to enable 2fa requirement for org

Richard Eisenberg rae at
Thu Mar 19 09:44:15 UTC 2020

> On Mar 18, 2020, at 11:52 PM, Carter Schonwald <carter.schonwald at> wrote:
> After talking with several folks, feedback has been that best practices are to make sure the notice is a week before hand. 
> So what I’ll do is personally reach out to those who aren’t 2fa enabled in the Haskell gh org (and haven’t commented on this thread )and ask them to enable 2fa on their GitHub account. Perhaps I should attach a 2fa options explainer ! 
> I’ll look at folks responses and if everyone active has made the switch over, I’ll look to do a transition next Monday or Tuesday. 

If best practices are to wait a week... shouldn't we wait a week? There's no fire here.

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <>

More information about the Libraries mailing list