[core libraries] Rename NonEmpty.groupWith/sortWIth to *On*

chessai . chessai1996 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 29 05:18:01 UTC 2020

I second Andrew's suggestion - add a function alias(es) and then keep
the old ones for a long period of time. They're not related to
typeclasses or their methods so I don't see the need to keep them
forever; anyone with an issue during updating could just resort to
`sed`. The compatibility window could be large enough to not disrupt
library authors so much, though. Since this is base that window should
be fairly large.