add instance PrintfArg Ratio

Alexandre Rodrigues Baldé alexandreR_B at outlook.com
Mon Feb 10 21:41:38 UTC 2020

Hello Andreas,

I’m also part of this mailing list, and while I agree with what you just said, I believe the tone of your message was slightly unfriendly (though still polite).

I hope you do not mind this comment – as you said, there are certainly more appropriate venues for the contents of this email thread.
However, the best part about our community is, I think, (still) the kind way in which we treat each other.

Cheers