The Char Kind: proposal

Carter Schonwald carter.schonwald at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 20:50:05 UTC 2020

This is cool!

I do think that as ghc works today, these would have to definitely be wired
into ghc, and there’s of course the philosophical issue of unicode changing
over time.   But this would be a good thing to execute on and add to ghc.

We already have some baby stuff around strings/symbols at the type levle,
and work to support more human lanaguage type level computation sounds
legit!