Stop the deprecation of Data.Monoid.{First,Last}

Keith keith.wygant at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 13:20:25 UTC 2020

Apropos of this, can we get flexible instances for Compose?

It seems like there's some agreement that ignoring the composition is the most useful way to generate fully saturated instances (since requiring e.g. 'composition of a monoid with semigroup' is more useful than 'composition of a monoid with a monoid').
—
Sent from my phone with K-9 Mail.