bitSize both required and deprecated

Herbert Valerio Riedel hvriedel at gmail.com
Fri Nov 1 15:18:39 UTC 2019

The default impl was added in the course of

https://phabricator.haskell.org/D4857

with the intention of facilitating its eventual removal by providing a
smoother migration path over a 3-year compat-window.

What I can't explain is why the `MINIMAL` pragma wasn't adapted to take
into account that `bitSize` now has a default impl;

But then again, https://phabricator.haskell.org/D4857 also states there was
no code review logged:

This revision was not accepted when it landed; it landed in state Needs
> Review.

... :-)